Friday, May 7, 2010

Final reflection

Well, the project is finished. Our presentation on Monday was energetic and clearly a group effort, just like our activities during the project. I was very pleased on how the team performed.

I felt like the lectures during the course really prepared us for producing and presenting our work. Frankly I could not have been as effective in the work before this course without the lectures.

I would like to thank our team, Tizazu, Manyazewal and Pasi for a great job! We had our disagreements, hardships and miscommunications, but we managed to work through all that and create a great project. I know I have learnt alot, thanks to you guys!

Also thank you to Pamela and all the other people who made this course possible. Even though the course had a heavy workload, most of it felt fun and interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment